Most Significant Change (MSC) is a participatory approach in program Monitoring & Evaluation. It accommodates the perspectives of all parties in the program cycle (beneficiaries, stakeholders, program implementers, etc.) in seeing the important changes that the program has produced for them. MSC provides a series of steps to operationalize this approach into programmes.
This training will engage participants to explore the MSC approach through the following topics:
- MSC as a participatory approach
- Use of MSC in program M&E
- Practice writing MSC stories
- Practice selecting MSC stories
- MSC story analysis
The training will be carried out using a participatory method, participants will play an active role through case discussions, games, and individual/group assignments. In this way, participants will “experience” the use of the MSC approach.
|Training Date||Early Bird||Normal|
|Deadline for registration||Fee||Deadline for registration||Fee|
|17 – 18 July 2023||7 Juni 2023||3.000.000||3 Juli 2023||3.500.000|
- This fee includes 1 x lunch and 2 coffee breaks during the training, training materials, documentation, and certificates.
- Fees do not include participant accommodation. The committee can help book the desired hotel.
Training will be in Bahasa Indonesia
To register, please fill in the registration from https://bit.ly/3ou0fZz