New Normal CSO: Trajectory Capacity Building for CSOs during the Pandemicー Training Online JICA NGO Desk
- Mutia Dewi, S.Sos.M.I.Kom
- Nina Hendarwati
- Tenti Novari
- Yohanes da Masenus Arus, MA
- Sukma Tin Aprillya, S.P., MPD
- Zaki Habibi, PhD
- Dr. Laila Kholid Alfirdaus, S.IP., MPP
- Deddy Heriyanto, MSi
Participated by 30 local organizations, the training consists of five sessions:
- Effective Communication and Collaboration Skill as Leaders and Managements (facilitator: Mutia Dewi, S.Sos.M.I.Kom )
- Coaching and Mentoring Skill (facilitator: Nina Hendarwati and Tenti Novari Kurniawati MA)
- Developing Strategic Planning for Organizations (facilitator: Yohanes da Masenus Arus, MA and Sukma Tin Aprillya, S.P., MPD)
- Building Creativity into an Innovation (facilitator: Zaki Habibi, PhD)
- Adaptive Monitoring and Evaluation During Pandemic (facilitator: Dr. Laila Kholid Alfirdaus, S.IP., MPP and Deddy Heriyanto, MSi)
This online training started from October to November 2021, with collaboration with CIRCLE Indonesia in facilitating the participants.
On Wednesday, October 13, 2021, the first session was conducted with topic “Effective Communication and Collaboration Skill as Leaders and Managements”. Deddy Heriyanto, M.Si, Director of Circle Indonesia and Tanaka Tsutomu, Senior Representative of JICA Indonesia gave opening statements on this session.
“As an entity that is known to be dynamic, creative, and innovative, we believe that CSOs in Indonesia can survive and grow well even in the midst of a pandemic, ” mentioned Tanaka Tsutomu in his opening statement.
The last training was held on November 10, 2021 with the topic “Adaptive Monitoring and Evaluation During Pandemic”. The training series was closed with closing remarks by Mr. Tanaka Tsutomo, and Ir. Sabastian E. Saragih, M.Sc. as Chair of the CIRCLE Indonesia Supervisory Board.
This training is expected to facilitate capacity building for participants in organizing during the pandemic and welcoming the NewNormal era.