- Transpiosa Riomandha
- Budi Satriawan
Even though CIRCLE Indonesia has not been able to conduct face-to-face training due to COVID 19 pandemic, we conducted some online inhouse trainings based on requests from our clients. One of them was a stories of change documentary production using a smartphone.
NLR Indonesia entrusted CIRCLE Indonesia to hold this training for the partners as one of capacity building activity of the partner’s organization. The training was attended by 31 participants, in order to keep the implementation of training to remain effective, the training was divided into 2 batches.
– Batch 1 was held on 19 – 21 October 2020
– Batch 2 was held on 22 – 24 October 2020.
Each batch was conducted for 3 days with an average duration of about 4 hours each day. This training uses the zoom application and WhatsApp’s group as a medium for communication between participants and facilitators before and after the training.
In general, the objectives of the training are:
- Participants increase their understanding of the concepts and techniques of extracting stories of change using the AEIOU technique (Activity, Environment, Interaction, Object, User)
- Participants master in shooting technique in producing a video documentary on story of change using a smartphone
- Participants master in technique in editing a video documentary on story of change using a smartphone